当社のテントを購入したお客様は、当社の商品/サービスについて、ご意見・ご感想を投稿することができます。好意的な評価だけでなく、否定的なご意見も自由に残すことができます。 お客様が投稿したこれらの評価を、当社が操作したり書き換えたりすることはできません。このため、極めて客観的な評価として参照していただくことができます。 世界各国のお客様から、以下のようなご意見・ご感想が寄せられています。
- Heavy thunderstorms-not a drop of water! Fantastic honeymoon suite at wedding!
- V. quick especially for international TENT IS AMAZING highly recommended A++
- This tent is even better that I expected! Seller is great to do business with
- Superior Product!!! Very well made!!! Thank You
- I really REALLY like this tent. Get the 'deluxe'. You will dig it sooo much...! AAA+
- Glad I found you Be telling everyone of your product and service brilliant item
- bring on the sunshine! very quick and efficient service thanks!
- It does NOT leak! Fantastic Tent! Speedy Shipping! Ready for SCA events!
- Very fast shipping. One of the best sellers I've worked with on eBay! Thanks!
- Tent is great internal space is very comfortable looks fantastic thank you.
- Fast shipping love the product.
- Wow! Excellent service, super fast shipping! Looking forward to go camping now.
- Excellent to buy from, great product too!
- EXCELLENT Communication- Thanks so much! a wonderful overseas transaction!!!
- Very satisfied
- Amazing pleasure to deal with and exception shipping. Wholesome recommendation.
- Amazing tent, extremely fast postage, great success thank you. AAAAA++
- Love it! Extremely fast international postage. Easy and beautiful tent!!!!
- 6 days to get around the world good stuff.AAAA++++
- fast delivery, total integrity on sale! THANKS GUYS!
- Fantastic value and service. Great E Bayer! +++++
- sorprendido de la rapidez del envio muy recomendable
- OK Son Rapidos y eficaces serios en el trato MUY CORRECTO OK+++
- Todo perfecto. Everything perfect. servicio rapido recomendado.
- un grand merci pour la livraison ultra rapide.
- C'est notre 2nd tente : super!!!! tente magnifique!
- Excellente transaction. livraison rapide pour de la qualité!++
- Service très professionnel avec suivi de l'envoi par étape
- excellent rapide et des gens plus que sympas
- Très belle tente. Livraison super rapide. Super e-bayer. envoi rapide
- produit très sympa et absolument conforme à notre attente.
- bien arrivé bien emballé ! ++++ on a campé ce week-end : top facile à monter
- Parfait. Evidement ces personnes mangent Bio et ils sont sans doute trés beaux
- excellent contact commercial honnête clair en confiance
- From the Arctic to the tropics, in temperatures ranging from -40 to +40 degrees Celsius, Canvas Camp's Sibley Bell Tent has been our home from home for the past year. It has weathered feet of snow and tropical storms and has proven itself more than capable of providing shelter for us on our expedition. On hot days it remains pleasant and cool and in the cold we can snuggle up inside, toasty warm, with our wood burning stove. Over the past year we've set up the tent in a new location almost every day - with it's single pole design it is quick and easy. Wherever we go we've had people come up to talk to us just because they love the classic look of our tent. This is definitely the best tent I've ever owned ! Kind Regards, Greg - www.me-thee-and-bee.com
- Hello, We are Ray and Deb Puerini in Rhode Island, USA. We have the tipi and absolutely LOVE it! Thanks for your help and a marvelous product. Sincerely,
- Hello. I just want to share this picture with you in Canvascamp. This picture is taken in Norway in february with a temprature of minus 20 celsius. I em really happy with my tipi. I use it when i em hunting, fishing, camping and i even have had a party in it as well. Hope you enjoy this picture :) Best regards from a happy customer Rune Lapstuen
- We took our Sibley 400 tent to Denali National Park, Alaska, where we were campground hosts for the 2008 summer. The tent was set up for 4-1/2 months and performed exceptionally well during the coldest, wettest summer in Alaska since 1932. Although it rained 27 days in the month of July,the Sibley tent did not leak one drop, which was amazing! People passing commented regularly on how "cool" it looked. Our guests considered the tent to be magical inside because of it's awesome ambiance while they remained dry, warm and comfortable, enjoying all the sounds of the great Alaska wilderness. We are excited to be returning next summer. Please come to visit us at Savage River Campground. Ed & Liz Nestor
- Hi CanvasCamp Team, The inner tent 400 arrived today. Great quality and in a few minutes it was set in the tent. And now guess what ... Where do I write you this mail? Yes you are right, from the tent in the middle of the night. The kids dream of the free sky and I enjoy their snorking :-) Good night Tom Foog. ... Send with mobile phone ...
- Hello, I’ve been meaning to let you know that our tents arrived very quickly. Thank you. We love them! So do all of our friends. They’ve changed the way we live our lives and the things we do. My children want to live in them. Question. Are you able to ship the care products such as the fire retardant liquid to Australia or will I need to find it locally? Thank you again, Lilly
- Thank you very much for sending the Mess III tent so promptly. It arrived here safely yesterday and the sisters have already put it up, ready to use it for our children program which starts on Wednesday 7th July. Wishing you a good day and once more thanking you for your understanding and support. A lotus for you. Jina - Monastere du Hameau du Bas
- I just received my new Silby 500 Pro on Friday July 20 th, just two days after the box with the poll and stakes, which were impressive, and I am vary happy with material, design and construction over all. Set it up the day it arrived by myself in about 30 - 40 min. I was not in any rush as I was checking all of the features as I went. I liked the hanger ring welded to the top section of the poll, the added shock cording at the ground cloth stake points ( I assume to relieve tension on the zipper) and surprised to see that the screens can be zipped open if desired.
- Hi there, My husband & I bought your tent & just love it! I just thought I would let you know we are now planning many camping holidays. It is so simple to erect & pull down, is warm/cool & you can stand easily plus it is so very stylish! Its a wonderful product & we are so happy to have purchased it. Thanks so much, Cheers Justin I have owned and used many tents over the last 30 years and have been disappointed with all of them but one, a Eureka Four Man Timberline, still in use 30 years later but now a bit small for me. I feel this new tent may very well last as long and serve me better in my later years. Hopefully this will be the last tent I will ever buy. Douglas J Stockhaus
- We took your Sibley 500 tent to Pennsic this year, in the rain and mud and heat! And we loved it - never got wet once, rolled up the sides when it was hot, and had a period looking tent at an incredible price! Lots of people asked about our tent, and we hope to add another one for our teens next year. You have a great product, that lasted out rain and mud better than neighbors in pricey nylon tents! Thank you again. Claudia Neely - PA.
- Hello, Just to say I am very pleased with the tent and inner. Thank you. Suzanne - www.walkwithdonkeys.com
- On my latest camping trip the Sibley was a huge success. Everyone commented on its excellence and “coolness”. I hung a Christmas Light chandelier from the inside and the ambiance was phenomenal at night. I am a fan of the tent." An impressed Sibley Owner. Matthew Cutler.
- Dear tentwizard.usa, Your service was first rate! I received my tent in excellent condition in 5 days from Europe. Am very happy with the tent as it is a very good value for the cost and well made. A pleasure doing busness with you! Kind regards, Geoffrey - geoffreycanoeaxe
- The Sibley tent is so easy to put up it's untrue. We took it to a festival last year when it was really gusty and windy and had the tent up and pegged out in minutes - people were amazed at how simple it appeared. Of course it's heavy and that's a disadvantage when you're carrying it but the lightweight tents were behaving like kites as they were struggling to put them up in the wind. We've also been away in bad weather, storms (spent last May bank holiday at Lyn Gwynant campsite in Snowdonia) when many tents were blown away. It was our first time in the Sibley tent and it was extremely sturdy. We did make some changes to the groundsheet and flaps at the bottom to allow the ground sheet to go ontop of the flaps and be pegged through. The tent was entirely waterproof and although it got very muddy at the festival, it was easy enough to clean. All in all it's been a great investment. There's something incrediby romantic about them and yes we have a huge rug, sheepskins etc etc to add to the feeling. It is practical as well, and it is great for making friends as people always smile at you - probably they think we're crazy! Annabel
- We purchased our Sibley 500 tent just in time for a week long S.C.A. medieval camping event; Great Western War, in California (USA). As usual we arrived late in the night, and setting up in the dark has always been a chore in the past. However, the Sibley tent took us less than thirty minutes to put up; it was awesome! I love that it takes up very little room in the back of my mini SUV, has only one pole (that’s collapsible); has the look and feel of a period medieval pavilion, and costs only a fraction of the price of more cumbersome medieval tents. This tent is so roomy, and I like to roll up the sides for a bit of fresh air; I call it my medieval air conditioning. I look forward to many years of usage with this tent. The only regret that I have is that I should have bought two while I had the money, one for us and one for the kids! Written by Kristen Kennedy, Lemoore, California
- Hi, I was going through you gallery of photographs and thought you might like to see what I did with my Sibley 500. We are living historians and reenactors in Southern California. (the photos were taken in Arkansas) The Sibley 500 was stained and painted to represent an Ancient Celtic roundhouses of pre-Roman Briton. I'll send some photos of the interior later. John & Tammy Olinger - see pictures
- Hello again, I’m very pleased with the 4 units Sibley 400 Deluxe you supplied (just in time, many thanks !) earlier this month. Guests have been very pleased as well !! We are prepared to welcome 50 guests in the existing yurts + safari + Sibley-tents late May, and I would be interested in an extra unit rapidly to match probable extra bookings. Awaiting your prompt reply, Thankful regards. Arnaud Béjannin
- Couldn't be happier! The build quality on this Canvas Camp bell tent is absolutely top notch. Packs small for its luxuriously large size, pitches easily, and was the hit at our LA Burning Man camping event in Joshua Tree. Given the relative cost of other, less well made large teepee style tents, this is great deal. I anticipate owning and using this for many, many years. Plus, it drop shipped straight from Belgium in less than a week. Can't beat that. Highly recommend getting the Ultimate with zipped in floor for versatility and ease of setup.
James Gunn (about a Sibley 500 Ultimate Tent)
- Thanks a lot for your service and quick reply. (Emanuele Marcotto.)
- Hi there, All send, thank you ever so for such great customer service, i look forward to receiving the tent, it looks so beautiful and i love the design without the pole in the middle. Kindest Regards, Laura x
* Adventure Park .be
* Lapland Wilderness Tours
* Compass Europe
* Action World .be
* Husky Tours Zermatt
* E.S.V. Haïti
* G.I.S - Groupe Initiatives Solidaires
* Citrus Creek Plantation
* Tree Bones Resort
* ACALI Association
* Association Chemins du Monde- Voyages éducatifs
* l'Association Centre Père Michel Angers-Bamako
* Château de Kermenguy
* Association ALIAJ - Espace jeunesse
* Le Temps des Séries - Carlipa
* Ferme pédagogique de l'Oiselet
* Ferme equestre du puits de Riquier
* Gatelchol Com - Camping Salix Camp
* Kampeerboerderij de Roerdomp
* Stal de Zwarte Leeuw - Eindhout
* Camping municipal de Mont Louis
* Les Matins du Monde
* Camping des Sources - Santenay
* Domaine de Pradines - Lanuejols Gard
* Camping L'Etang du Camp - Sénergues
* La Ferme de Lann Hoëdic - Sarzeau
* Camping les Chenes - Buzy
* Camping Pech Ibert - Beduer
* Camping de l'Echez - Maubourguet
* Camping Holwerd - Holwerd
* Refuge de la Baraque.be - Dinant
* Camping Les Cadichons - Sauliac-sur-Célé
* Agricamping La Gallinella
* Burning Man Festival
* Cascais Oasis
- Mobile Medical Services (MMS) Nederland V.O.F.
- Marseille 2013 - Cultural capital of Europa - TransHumance
- Equigold CI SA
- Adelante Films - Paris
- Mph Factory
- City of Sillery
- City of Fuveau
- Organisation des Guides et Scouts d'Europe.
- World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts UK(WAGGGS)
- Federación de Asociaciones de Scouts de España Eclaireuses et Eclaireurs Unionistes de France (EEUdF)
Many hundreds of youth clubs, associations and societies:
- JNM - Jeugdbond voor Natuur en Milieu
- Scouts 43 Mortsel
- Scouting Pius X
- Scouting Driestromengroep - Numansdorp
- Zeeverkennersgroep Karel Doorman
- VKSJ Gent St. Pieters
- KSA-Sint-Jozef Aalst
- KSA Sint Jan Haaltert
- KSA-Leiezonen Kuurne
- Chiro Budingen
- Chiro Hiperlie
- Chiro Breendonk
- Chiro Tremelo
- Chiro Kleit
- Chiro Heist
- Chiro Jochi Zele
- Chiro Oskaarke Lauwe
- Chiro Vorselaar
- Chiro Jongens Lint
- Patrouilles Libres Andenn
- Scouts et Guides de France: Groupe St Joseph - Toulouse
- Scouts et Guides de France: Groupe St. Exupery
- 292ème unité SGP de Braine l'Alleud
- Scouts Yvoir
- Scouts BR 007 - Louvain-la-Neuve
- Groupe 1ère Montelimar
- STAJ Touraine - Tours
- 94ème unité SGP de Roux